Chaga Powder 30 for Sale
Discover the benefits of Chaga mushroom powder, a natural research compound that may support overall health and wellness. Below are the details of Chaga mushroom powder for more information.
Before digging into the product’s general overview and data, remember that Chaga powder and other research compounds are only meant for scientific research and are not recommended for human consumption.
What is Chaga Powder?
Chaga mushroom grows on birch trees in locations of colder climates such as Siberia, Canada, and Alaska. This birch-dwelling mushroom holds one of the highest antioxidant values of any food on the planet, making Chaga a true force against free radicals that works hard to protect at the cellular level. It has a high concentration of free radical scavengers from plants taken from a fungus and is certified organic. (R) (R)
This Chaga mushroom looks like a black dirt clump that contains melanin but has brilliant orange tissue beneath its surface. It includes polysaccharides, beta-glucans, and other bioactive components that may aid in immune system support, inflammation reduction, and good aging. This certified organic folk medicine has long been used for centuries as a Chaga tea to boost general health and fitness. During the world wars, coffee was brewed from Chaga as a substitute for regular coffee in Finland. Chaga mushroom extract contains a variety of compounds, such as polysaccharides, betulinic acid, and vitamins, that may have neuroprotective and neurodegenerative effects. (R) (R)
Chaga powder mushroom is rich in polysaccharides which are complex carbohydrates made up of lengthy chains of sugar molecules, and Chaga extract is a good source of them. These polysaccharides support Chaga’s potential health advantages, including its immune-stimulating and antioxidant capabilities. (R)
Benefits of Chaga Powder
Here are just a handful of the many potential benefits of Chaga powder:
- Boost Immune System: The beta-glucans found in chaga are considered to stimulate the immune system function and aid in the battle against infections. (R)
- Reduces Inflammation: Antioxidants in these medicinal mushrooms may boost bodily inflammation, which can cause several health issues. (R)
- Anti-Cancer Cells Properties: The organic Chaga extract may contain anti-cancer qualities that are essential in preventing or decreasing the formation of cancer cells, according to certain studies. (R)
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels: Chaga extract is a potentially viable natural diabetes medication since it has been shown to help manage blood sugar levels. (R) (R)
- Supports Healthy Digestion: Chaga extract has been traditionally used to support healthy digestion and may help relieve digestive issues like bloating, gas, and indigestion.
- Promotes Healthy Skin: Chaga extract contains antioxidants that may help protect the skin from damage and support healthy aging. (R)
- Anti-viral Properties: Chaga extract may have anti-viral properties and could potentially help prevent or treat viral infections or other diseases. (R)
- Supports Healthy Aging: These medicinal mushrooms are rich in antioxidants, which may help protect the body from the effects of aging and promote overall health and wellness. (R)
Product Type: Powder
Amount of Powder: 6g, 12g, and 18g
Storage: Minimize open-air exposure, store in a cool dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
Variants: Available in Powder (6g) (12g) (18g) only.
CAS Number: 7732-18-5
Molar Mass: 1000 and 2000 g/mol.
Chemical Formula: polysaccharides, triterpenoids, phenolic compounds, and other bioactive constituents.
IUPAC Name: N/A
Synonyms: Inonotus obliquus extract- fruiting body, Chaga mushroom extract, Chaga sclerotium extract, Chaga fungal extract, and Chaga mycelium extract. (R)
How Does Chaga Powder Work?
Organic Chaga mushrooms include some bioactive substances that may provide the body with a variety of health benefits. The beta-glucan in Chaga extract has the potential ability to boost the immune system’s response to infections. The body may be able to combat dangerous viruses, germs, and other pathogens more successfully because of this immune-stimulating action. (R) (R)
Chaga mushroom extract also has antioxidant qualities that could also affect how it functions within the body. Free radicals are dangerous chemicals that may destroy cells, promote inflammation, and cause illness. Antioxidants are molecules that can neutralize these dangerous molecules. Chaga extract may enhance general health and wellness by lowering oxidative stress and inflammation. It is also a high-content source of vitamin D, a nutrient essential for bone health and immune system function and well-being. (R) (R)
Also, these organic medicinal mushrooms may have anti-cancer qualities, since some studies indicate that particular Chaga chemicals may help prevent or halt the development of cancer cells. Chaga mushrooms may also aid with blood sugar regulation, digestion, and healthy aging.
It is suggested in clinical trials that Chaga extract may have anti-cancer qualities. While further study is required in this area, studies also have suggested that certain chemicals in chaga may help stop the growth and spread of cancer cells. (R)
Overall, the bioactive chemicals in Chaga mushroom extract work together to give various possible health advantages, ranging from immune system support and inflammation reduction to potentially preventing or curing certain illnesses. However, additional studies for the fruiting bodies are required to completely understand how Chaga mushroom works in the body and its impact on general health. (R)
While Chaga Powder 30% has an active ingredient, it may have potential benefits for research purposes. Always remember that this powder and other research compounds are only meant for scientific research. We do not recommend using this on subjects with suspected medical conditions like bleeding disorders or pregnancy. The compound is not intended to diagnose or treat or should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. At RCD.bio, we sell this powder solely for research purposes and do not suggest or endorse its use for anything else. If you are using this product for research, please follow all safety instructions and handling precautions.
Organic Chaga mushroom powder is regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration as a dietary supplement. The material is not subject to the same stringent assessments and limitations that are applied to prescription medications.
Although the FDA monitors their labeling and advertising, it is unable to veto them before they are put on the market. Instead, companies are in charge of ensuring the safety and efficacy of their goods, and the FDA can take action against a supplement if it is shown to be dangerous or misbranded. (R)
Potential Side effects
- Allergic Reactions: Organic Chaga may induce allergic responses in certain subjects, particularly those sensitive to other mushrooms. (R)
- Blood Thinning: Chaga mushroom extract may have blood-thinning qualities, which might be harmful to subjects who use blood thinners or have bleeding disorders, or who have a bleeding condition themselves. (R)
- Chemotherapy interference: According to certain studies, certain chemotherapy medications may not work as well when taken with Chaga. (R)
- Gastrointestinal Issues: In rare instances, Chaga mushrooms may result in digestive problems such as diarrhea, stomach discomfort, and nausea. (R)
- Low Blood Sugar: Chaga mushroom powder may lower blood sugar levels, which can be dangerous for subjects with diabetes or those taking medications to lower blood sugar. (R)
Although there is encouraging data, research on organic Chaga mushrooms is currently continuing, and more research is required to completely understand its benefits and methods of action. Its possible antiviral, anti-cancer, and impact on blood sugar management effects are a few study topics. Additionally, scientists are investigating how it supports digestion, skin health, and healthy aging. (R) (R)
The potential health advantages of Chaga mushroom powder as a natural supplement seem promising, but further studies are required to substantiate these proven claims. Future studies on chaga might deepen our knowledge of its workings, effectiveness, and possible uses in treating a range of medical issues. ®
Please take note of the scientific applications of this product and carefully read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing RCD.bio. You agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions by completing your order and submitting payment. Please be aware that the product packaging may differ slightly from the images displayed on our website.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you receive, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team is dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction and will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE NOTE: All products offered by RCD.bio are strictly intended for laboratory and research purposes only. They are not intended for use on animals or humans.