Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98%
In looking for a natural way to curb appetite and possibly lose weight, oleoyl ethanolamide (OEA) may be the solution. This is a natural substance that exists in our bodies and some foods. It has been investigated to see if it can help lose weight and appetite decreases. We will explain what OEA is, where it comes from, and what the results of scientific research have shown about its potential advantages in this content.
Before digging into the product’s general overview and data, remember that Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98% Powder and other research compounds are only meant for scientific research and not recommended for human consumption.
What is Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98%?
Our bodies naturally produce Oleoylethanolamide (OEA), a substance, in response to cues like the presence of fat in the diet. It was first identified in 1996 when researchers discovered that it affected rats’ appetites and led to weight loss. A high-fat diet can inhibit OEA production in the intestine. (R)(R)
One study titled “Modulation of meal pattern in the rat by the anorexic lipid mediator oleoyl ethanolamine” explored the potential effects of Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) on meal patterns in rats. (R) The study found that OEA was able to increase the time between meals and decrease the size of meals, which may contribute to its potential benefits for appetite control and weight loss. While this study was conducted in rats and further research is needed to determine how these findings translate to humans, it provides an interesting insight into how OEA may be working in the body to support healthy eating habits. (R)
Oleoylethanolamine (OEA) is an endogenous peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-α) agonist that may possess homeostatic properties such as control of appetite, anti-inflammatory activity, stimulation of lipolysis, and fatty acid oxidation. It is a naturally occurring ethanolamide lipid produced in the body, usually found in the intestines. (R)
Since then, OEA has been thoroughly researched for its potential advantages in humans. According to research, OEA can increase feelings of fullness, decrease food intake, and speed up metabolism. Also, some studies have suggested that OEA might have additional health advantages, including lowering inflammation and enhancing cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98%
Here are some potential benefits of Oleoylethanolamide (OEA):
- Weight loss: OEA reduces food intake by activating homeostatic oxytocin, increases feelings of fullness, and boosts metabolism, which can potentially lead to weight loss. Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) works by interacting with a type of protein in the body called a “ligand-activated nuclear receptor”. Specifically, OEA interacts with the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-alpha), which is involved in regulating metabolism and energy balance. When OEA binds to this receptor, it can help to increase fat burning and decrease fat storage, which may contribute to its potential benefits for weight loss and appetite control. (R) (R)
- Appetite suppression: OEA helps regulate hunger by balancing body fat and binding to the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-Alpha). This natural metabolite boosts body fat metabolism and alerts your brain that you’ve had enough food and should stop eating. According to laboratory studies, oleoyl ethanolamide OEA, an endocannabinoid-like compound, causes satiation or inhibits food intake via PPAR activation and fatty acid translocase (FAT)/CD36. Foods high in fat can inhibit Oleoylethanolamide production and modulates the gene expression in the proximal small intestine. By stimulating histamine brain circuitry, homeostatic oxytocin, and hedonic dopamine pathways, oleoyl ethanolamide reduces food intake. (R) (R)
- Reduced inflammation: Some studies have suggested that OEA may have anti-inflammatory effects, which could potentially help to reduce inflammation in the body. (R)
- Improved cardiovascular health: OEA has been studied for its potential to improve cardiovascular health by reducing blood pressure and improving blood lipid levels. (R)
Product Name: Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98%
Product Type: Powder
Amount of Powder: (5g) and (10g)
Storage: Minimize open-air exposure, store in a cool dry place
Variants: Available in Powder (5g) and (10g) also in Tablet (3g/ 50mg/60ct ) (6g/ 50mg/120ct)
CAS No: 111-58-0
Chemical Formula: C20H39NO2
Molar Mass: 325.537 g·mol−1
IUPAC Name: (Z)-N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)octadecyl-9-enamide
Synonyms: Oleoylethanolamide synonyms include, N-(Hydroxyethyl)oleamide, N-(cis-9-Octadecenoyl)ethanolamine, OEA, oleoylethanolamide
How Does Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98% Work?
Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) works by interacting with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) in the body. These receptors play a role in the body’s metabolism and energy balance. It refers to a naturally occurring ethanolamide lipid mediator that impedes food intake by activating the nuclear receptor peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor- (PPAR-). It is classified as a bioactive lipid and belongs to a class of compounds called fatty acid amides. (R)
When OEA binds to PPARs, it can increase fat-metabolizing enzymes’ activity while decreasing fat-storage enzymes’ activity. This may result in increased fat burning and decreased fat storage, which may aid in weight loss. There is evidence that OEA may also attenuate hedonic cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1R) signaling, the activation of which is associated with increased food intake. OEA promotes satiety by potentially activating hedonic dopamine pathways and increasing homeostatic oxytocin and brain histamine levels and OEA reduces lipid transport into adipocytes to decrease fat mass. (R)
Also, OEA has been shown to influence the levels of certain appetite-regulating hormones such as ghrelin and leptin. It may potentially increase leptin levels, which help to suppress appetite, while decreasing ghrelin levels, which stimulate the appetite. (R)
Overall, OEA’s effects on PPARs and appetite-regulating hormones suggest that it may help to support weight loss and appetite control.
While Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 98% may have potential benefits for research purposes, remember that this product and other research compounds are only meant for scientific research, not human use. At RCD.bio, we sell this product solely for research purposes and do not suggest or endorse its use for anything else. If you are using this product for research, please make sure to follow all safety instructions and handling precautions.
Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is generally considered safe for use as a dietary supplement, but it’s critical to remember that supplements are not governed by U.S. law. Similar to how drugs are regulated by the Food and drug administration (FDA). (R)
Potential Side effects
Here are some of the potential side effects of OEA:
- Digestive problems: Possible experience is stomach upset, diarrhea, or digestive issues. (R)
- Headaches: Possible experience is headaches as a result of OEA. (R)
- Dizziness: Some may experience dizziness or lightheadedness as a result of OEA. (R)
- Fatigue: It can experience fatigue or drowsiness. (R)
- Medication interactions: OEA may interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners or diabetes medications. (R) (R)
Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is a natural compound that can be found in our bodies and some foods. It has been studied for its potential benefits in weight loss, appetite control, and improved heart health. Application N-Oleoylethanolamide is an agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α (PPAR-α) and OEA works by interacting with certain parts of the body that help to control our metabolism and appetite. It may also help to reduce inflammation in the body. Further studies in food intake and lipid metabolism will aid in the determination of physiological mechanisms that can be targeted to develop more effective obesity therapies. (R) (R)
OEA may be further investigated for its potential advantages in weight loss, appetite control, and other areas of health given the encouraging outcomes from early studies.
We may learn more about how OEA functions in the body and how it can be used to support optimum health as more research is conducted. As our knowledge of OEA grows, new applications for it could be discovered.
Please take note of the scientific applications of this product and carefully read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing RCD.bio. You agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions by completing your order and submitting payment. Please be aware that the product packaging may differ slightly from the images displayed on our website.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you receive, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team is dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction and will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE NOTE: All products offered by RCD.bio are strictly intended for laboratory and research purposes only. They are not intended for use on animals or humans.